RRP: $36AUD (Price at Mecca)
Yet another product that I have been dying to try because of all the hype. This is a very quick and concise summary of the pros & cons of the product. I also provide my overall opinion & rating.
- The applicator is very unique. It is super easy to use, flexible and easy to apply onto the skin
- Has a creamy and silky texture that blends seamlessly into the skin.
- Does not dry out the skin. Isn't super hydrating, but it also doesn't dry out your skin.
- Medium coverage
- Creases a little on me. I do find it almost impossible to find something that won't crease though.
- Colour range is limited. There are 8 shades, however I think the pink and yellow undertones are rather stark and so essentially there are only 4 shades or so per undertone.
|Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer|
Shade: Medium Light Neutral
I am an NC25-30 skin and this is only slightly lighter than my natural skin colour.
Overall: I do like the product. It is really light weight, has decent coverage and is super blend-able. Although it does crease on me, I don't think it's a super ugly type of creasy and since it is rather hydrating, it doesn't feel gross and crepe-y. The colour range is limited and because of that, I can't find a colour that will (on it's own) highlight my under-eye area. So, I mainly use this for more subtle highlighting or on an everyday basis just to cover any bags or dark circles. I however, am IN LOVE with the applicator. It's just so unique and flexible and easy to use that it really makes the product that much more appealing. It really is one of the key selling points for me.