PRICE: $61AUD (Price at MECCA)
So being a super dry skin girl, as soon as I heard that there was going to be a primer oil, I kept my eyes peeled and got it as soon as it released in MECCA Maxima! And you know, I would never let ya'll down - I used it, abused it and now I am ready to give you a Quickie Review on it!
- Hydrating. This is definitely a BINGO for dry skin ladies. Whenever I wear it, I can wear makeup for a longer time without my face feeling like the Sahara Desert. I honestly think that it is a MUST HAVE if you have dry or dehydrated skin.
- A Little Goes A Long Way. So I used 2.5 drops for my entire face! It's not very much at all. It's not even squeezy drops, I just take the dropper out of the bottle and let two and a half drops just fall onto the back of my hand and VOILA! That tiny amount let's my entire face become drenched and feeling super hydrated. You'll never run out of this sucker!
- Easy to Use. This has a funny little dropper (see below). All you have to do is to press the top and then it sucks in the product and you just drop it onto the back of you hand. VOILA you're ready to go!
- Doesn't Ruin Your Makeup. It absorbs very quickly into the skin. I like to use it before my brows so that I do give it sufficient time to settle into the skin. However when I forget to do that and just do it immediately before my foundation, it does not mess up or break up the foundation at all! It absorbs so quickly that I can use it immediately before with no issues. It's superb.
- Packaging. The packaging is awesome. It's a weighted glass with a black plastic cap. It feels luxurious and isn't "cheap" feeling at all. However as I say in the cons below, this isn't always a good thing for some people, depending on what you're looking for.
- Not Travel Friendly. Because the packaging is glass and it's heavy, it's not exactly the best to travel with. Especially because the product inside is an oil, you don't want to risk that getting everywhere in your bag/luggage.
- Not for Everyone. Obviously, if you have oily skin this isn't going to work for you. But that shouldn't be a surprise.
Overall: I am personally obsessed with this product. I use it literally every day that I am wearing makeup! It is a staple and must have in my collection. I know that I will be repurchasing it if I ever run out of it. The formula is awesome, it is so effective and it is something that is honestly essential for any of the dry skin/dehydrated skin girls out there! I also really think that the packaging is very luxurious. However I know that it isn't travel friendly (which sucks) and it's not a product for everyone.